View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantthinkofany View Post
Hi. Can someone roughly tell me how's the scene like in Batam during CNY?
It will roughly be Christmas eve + New Year eve add together,if i am to reply you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantthinkofany View Post
Is the cost for all gonna be expensive? Crowd wise I'm sure gonna be packed. Need some advise.
Most things regarding sex will be price up between 20% to 100% up for a period of around 10 to 14 days starting CNY eve. Its that time where OKT's knives will be at their SHARPEST over an entire year,hehehe...its also the time where the Foreign workers from Sillypore beats Sillyporean,Malaysian Bule and Arabians hands down in terms of paying for girls. Ever heard of more than 2 million rupiah girl in booking joint in this thread before? You will see plenty of such during CNY,hehehe...those cute cute SYT girls.

Its also the time where i can hear many stories and get to see many running girls too (mostly happen to the foreign workers),hehehe...and the BEST ever time for me to evaluate most booking/massage joints in Batam too. Girls took up to more than 5 booking in a day,OKT dont entertain complain,refund etc.

As for the crowd,if you have been in Batam during any of the New Year eve or Christmas eve, simply add both together. Horizon ferry usually adds around 50% more ferry trips to cater for the enormous crowd between Sillypore to Harbour Bay (and vice versa back to Harbour Front) over the last 2 years on CNY eve,the 1st and 2nd day. This year round,it is link with a super long weekend. I cannot imagine what kind of masses Batam Center will be like on that 3 days,hehehe...

The rest,i would suggest you to read my summary links on my signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Tell her I have a regular masseuse that does the same but only charge me 200k. Counter-offered her, and surprise that she accept it. Through out the session, she kept trying to get me to pay her more. In the end, pay her 200k + 20k for ojet.
Good. I did the same about a year plus back,the thing is it was my booking girl who got me the girl,hehehe...the girl who is suppose to come to my room asked for 350k for 2 hour massage,i tell my girl to ask her not to come unless it is 200k for 2 hours. In the end she came for 200k for 2 hours but she only do less than 1.5 hour massage,citing the deal was for 200k for 1.5 hour.

She is a nice lady,did a full 2 hour good and with all smile and becos of her non-argumentative good attitude,i tip her an extra 50k for her job well-done. I even ask for round 2 the next evening too,hehehe...

Quote:
In case you pointed that out as me trying to keep her from the public, I did reveal her name and joint to 2 bro's here. The rest, they need to read my hints and explore.
Reminds me of what i am already doing.

Quote:
No offence meant, please. I don't see anyone having a go at NoNo for not revealing where this "Chen Yu Yun" is working (she's out of this job already, by the way) nor for not revealing where his secret garden is. For your info, "secret garden" by itself is already a subtle hint.

Be lenient with me please. I'm just encouraging newbies to explore and share here.
I shall reply you in a more jovial manner : (with the below)

为师一个打一百几十个,是很平常的事,但是我低调我不说 。

我的如来神掌多厉害,因为我低调,我也不说 。

Translate :

"I alone could pit against a few dozen people in a fight and its just a norm thing,but i kept myself low profile (and humble),and dont speak it out loud!!

My Buddha's palm skill is how powderful and how powderful, becos i keep low profile and still wont say it out !!!!! "

Want to know how powderful? Click on the spoiler button below to know.

But be warn tho,about 15mb data if your click it.

( Click to show/hide )

The above joke was an illustration. And i am trying to imply is, if i tell you no one has ever try to take a bite off me in this thread over not revealing my secret garden publicly and the chen yuyun look-alike (and other celebrity-look-alike), would you believe me? I will say,try reading this thread again,hehehehe....

If its not becos my 如来神掌 (buddha's palm) 很厉害 (is very powderful), i would have been smash to dust a long time ago and no longer existed here,hehehe... *a just for laugh illustration*

My heart is at peace during my every posting (otherwise i will choose not to post at all) and my conscience is clear in my every Batam trip.

世事,岂能尽如人意,但求无愧我心

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info