View Single Post
Old 16-01-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Delayed short MR for Abby (sgfoxy)

http://sgfoxy.com/%E7%88%B1%E7%A2%A7-abby/

Looks: 7.8/10, not gorgeous pretty type, but has a natural foxy look that will grow on you, definitely grow on me.

Body: 8.5/10, B cups with nice nips, killer curvy waist plus bouncy butt. Always like to slap those bums whenever I go.

Massage: 8.8/10, above average in my opinion, got proper steps and strength in each press. Reasonable stress relief in a short period of time.

Sensual and HDLY: 9.0/10, she does well at this, teasing non-stop from shower together and after massage, caress your peaches like a playful monkey. Hehe. Super hard-on after this.

BJ and HJ: 9.3/10, another highlight here. I dunno what 4 dragon BJ or what, she does a damn good BJ with good suction, twist and licks and capped but feels as good as BBBJ. Coupled with timed strokes on the shaft on soft hands gives a heavenly feel that makes me surrender in no time.

Overall: Good attitude and good service, definitely RTM when time allows.