Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Shocking_vibes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonvisage View Post
Sammyboyfor is quite correct.The perfect example,is Thailand's Whores,Females aswell as Ladyboys.The UK newspapers and Forums are full of people who have been sharing whores with thousands of other men,then suddenly conclude they are in love with them.

Hi bro could you explain to me why so many men all over the world love these sort of women?

I think i read it from stickman site. An ang moh man is unlikely to fall head over heels with an ang moh woman from another ang moh country but he'll act differently with a bar girl from thailand.

What's the url for this uk forum btw?

I just hate reading about western guys exploiting these thai women but maybe they allow it to happen. Actually maybe it's the guys being exploited.

Let me tell you all the advice in the world will never work. Right now there's some sucker out there getting cheated by some whore. The best thing is all those that got cheated can console themselves by saying hey at least i didn't lose that much money etc.

This is slightly out of topic but if there's quite a percentage of women in these countries like thailand, philippines, vietname working in these bars therefore

1 There's tons of men in these countries with no female companions?

2 It's accepted in these countries for women to work like this selling their flesh for money it's not shameful?

Asking this from a sinkie living in a well.