View Single Post
Old 15-10-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
gigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
If she protest against being treated like sex objects in a long term , you have the right to protest against being treated like a monetary object.
Bro, when I read the above it struck a raw nerve not because of me personally but rather my childhood friend of 13 years kena mesmerized by this PRC chick (masseuse). Nothing wrong at all morally except that there were a few telling signs that we saw that were pointing towards a manipulative business transaction:

1. He was the one guy that came out with us to play the least, have had only 3 short relationships, so based on our pure assumptions alone and instinct, we kinda think that because of the lack of experience, the attention and "love" given by this chick is what he's been missing all his life and he loves it. Not for long though.

2. The chick demanded him to disown his parents because they were apprehensive of her. From what I know, they didn't even force him to break up with her or what, just advised him to be careful money-wise. He has sinced moved out and parts more than 1/2 of his savings and income to her. We still talk to his parents but kept mum about the money part.

3. The chick shames him in public and takes away his ego, barriered us from contacting him, but occasionally we managed to catch him for meals. But whenever we try to ask him how's his "relationship" he'll talk about other stuff... For fear of him avoiding us totally due to unwanted pressure (we think it's highly possible seeing he led himself down this path we figured he does at some point know what he's done), we also go easy on him... Later he feels there's too much pressure he cut off contact will be worse right... Sigh anybody got any idea can let me know. I will be open to suggestions. Cos he's a dear friend.

I guess the point of all this is... Based on what the TS has mentioned, some people just can't draw the line between a transaction and a real relationship. I'm definitely not speaking in reference to anybody... But for my friend's case, giving up the parents who raised him and his 2 sisters painstakingly for a woman who may or may not see out the best years of his life, is really bumming all of his close friends hard...

Between playing and commiting really must draw a line. Keeping emotion in check I guess is what I'm saying. Sorry for the long post. Just wanna kudos to TS. Who knows there may be someone like my friend reading this may "save" him in the nick of time. Not to por lampa or what to anybody so don't up points or what. Not here for points anyway. Thanks guys. If anybody got similar situations and have solutions please advise too. Will be grateful.