Thread: Jogging Ladies
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
answer to your 1st qtn is "yes".. they can call police

2nd qtn...no, u cannot sue them, unless they really don't wear anything
"Sexual harassment involves threatening, abusive or insulting words, behaviours or communications of a sexual nature. Such behaviours may be actionable if a) it is meant to cause you harassment, alarm or distress or b) is likely to cause you these feelings and you heard or saw the offending behaviours or words."

This is how sexual harassment is defined in our law. https://www.aware.org.sg/information...al-harassment/

One of my male colleauge got fired for using the F word on a female colleague and got fired. Simply because she felt uncomfortable.

That is why makes me think.... if I am umcomfortable with what they wear, can I do the same and complain about them? hahaha.