Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cannot cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1269 View Post
Bro I used to have this issue once, I was too used to PCC by myself. I even bought the Tenga egg and all to satisfy myself. Initially I lasted longer in bed cause it took awhile for me to cum.

Slowly it started to get longer and longer till some sessions, I couldn't even cum. This is with condom on. Ended up this one session I fucked this china ML and she told me that I'm too used to PCC by myself meaning, I needed more pressure and intensity to actually get myself to cum. The feeling down there gone haha.

I stopped PCC'ing and reduced my sexual activity. After a few weeks I tried to fuck again and this time I was able to cum easily with condom on.

This is what I did lah, too much PCC'ing cause me to loose my sensity down there especially on my penis head. That China ML lady really gave me a good advice. Hope this helps you bro.
Thanks for advice, bro. I've since cut down on wanking, and try to keep it to at most 3 times a week, and try to maintain 2 times a week instead. Will update this thread once I manage to up one of the girls I'm talking to.