Thread: Brothel License
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 20
Libra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Brothel License

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
like i said sound like scam, even if not very risky and unwise investment, as firstly no material found online or easily accessable so a potential buyer to do due diligence, eg how to verify true owner and correct documentation of license. Then there is the issue of change of location of brothel, how to verify or assess numbers, this is further complicated that across the world prostitution is increasingly moving online with no use of middlemen and okt, so you are paying top dollar for a dieing business, thats not even factoring the governments ever increasing limited on bringing in potential staff
dont be an idiot just because you are stupid! As I had said, all transactions have to go though proper channel. You mean you have no interest to buy I have to show you the title deed and license? Obviously you have not dealt with anything more than $1000 so please keep it to yourself!