View Single Post
Old 28-01-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 24
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 31f in search of a m make out buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnbreeze7 View Post
Hey Jasp,

Understand and agree that it's better to filter my options after meeting up and chats rather than just based on messages alone. However, you can straight away tell some people will be time wasters just based on their messages alone. And for those who sound like they would be highly suitable candidates through their messages, I can't meet or chat with ALL of them cos that would be unrealistic so naturally I can only shortlist a few to engage more with before I decide on whom I should proceed with the arrangement finally.

I've been meaning to reply to you but a moderated account meant I could only reply to messages and posts every 5 minutes or so. It got really tedious. And I haven't had the chance to reply the last 2 days. Anyways, I've also just pm-ed you. And it seems like the ID you've given me is not showing up under my search.

Yeap, I've been searching for about a year plus, moving on from one arrangement to another because it almost won't work out (for long). I feel like I should give up soon cos I've started to lose faith in men for a while already but the desire to have my need for companionship with a guy whom I can click with and be comfortable with and for limited physical intimacy is still there. I won't go into the details here. Also, local men tend not to be attracted to my thoughts and personality, those who are, for various reasons, we don't work out. This is my last search, I think. Seriously quite tired of a lot of the nonsense I've been dished.
When you are in moderation the best is to communicate via email or wechat and such.
It is much less frustrating.

Those that can respond appropriately via email then yyou move them to wechat. Then those you comfortable chatting can proceed to meet.

finding someone that can click is tough. It takes patience and at times luck.

good luck. I just passing by and kpo a bit.

Can't up yet: max_priest