View Single Post
Old 26-10-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: An Easy XXX Crime ?

She opened the door on a bizarre sight. Hades, his pants down around his waist, was balls deep inside Melissa, whose legs were wrapped around his back. Meanwhile, Emily sat on the girl's face, pouring her slime and juices onto the girl's face. 

Looking closer, Lindsay saw that far from fighting these assaults, Melissa seemed to be giving herself completely to them. Her tongue lapped at Emily's pussy while her hips thrust hard against Hades's cock. 

"Jesus," Linsday said. 

"I'm going to turn her," Emily said. "She's mine." 

"You can't. I made a deal with Megan." 

"Then you shouldn't have left me alone with her," Emily moaned. 

"There's gonna be plenty of pussy to turn soon. I just need your help. Come on." 

"No." 

"Goddamnit Emily," Lindsay. 

She stepped up to Hades and yanked him back by the shoulders, pulling him out of Melissa. The boy groaned and fell backwards.

"No! Put him back!" Melissa cried in a muffled voice. 

"What did you do to her?"

"I made some changes to her. I think I reshaped her nervous system and I also put a few suggestions into her." 

"Suggestions?" 

"Some cravings. This is one of them." 

"Jesus, you turned her into a total slut!" 

"It was really easy!" Emily mewled. 

Melissa sat up, her perky breasts jiggling slightly. Lindsay noticed that the girl's nipples were obscenely swollen. She reached for Hades, slobber dribbling from her lips. 

"Put him back. I need it. I need him!"

"No," Lindsay said. "Can you calm her down? We're about to have a situation here." 

"I can do one better. I'm gonna turn her. How does that sound, Melissa?" Emily asked. 

Lindsay watched as a momentary look of conflict crossed the girl's face. She scrunched up her button nose and her full, soft lips, looking very cute in the process. Then her eyes turned wet and vactan and a broad, satisfied smile crossed over her. 

"Do it, I'm ready!" 

"Is this more of your work?" Lindsay asked. 

"Yup!" Emily said. "She's craving becoming one of us. Craving turning her friends, too."

"Em, you're terrifying. I love you, but you're fucking scary." 

"Whatever. She's mine!" 

Emily lunged forward, readying her pussy. Her belly was already deforming with unnatural life, ready to strip the whimpering girl on the bed of her humanity. The site was deeply arousing to Lindsay. 

Still, a deal was a deal. Lindsay thought of the girls Megan knew. Buxom cheerleaders, squeezed into their Hornettes uniforms. 

Besides, Megan frightened Lindsay. Whatever happened to her, the girl was a step beyond the rest of them. 

Emily was about to plop her dripping pussy onto Melissa's and Lindsay knew it would be too late if she let that happen.

Lindsay pushed Emily to the side with all her strength, sending the girl sprawling on her ass.

"What the fuck?" Emily cried. 

Lindsay had to admit, it was strange to see the girl so pissed. 

"Put it in! Why did you push her. I need it!" Melissa cried. 

"You really did a number on her," Lindsay said. She shoved a finger in Melissa's pussy and channeled her power. 

The girl screamed, her pussy gushing juices before she passed out from the pleasure. With Melissa out of the way, Lindsay turned her attention to Emily. 

The girl was scrambling to her feet, her eyes blazing green. 

"I should fuck with your brain. What gives you the right to stop me?" 

Instead of responding, Lindsay rushed forward and socked the gorgeous redhead in the stomach. Lindsay had to admit, she liked punching people. 

Emily doubled over and clung to Lindsay's body for support. 

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I love you. Really. But you need some sense knocked into you." 

"Why are you protecting her? We make normal girls like us. That's how this works. Why are you fighting it?" 

"I'm not," Lindsay said, gripping Emily closer. "Listen, if you turned this bitch, Megan would lose it. She's gone all psycho and wants to play mind games. Besides, I made a deal with her. Trust me, I want to see you shove that worm in her cunt so bad. But we have to wait." 

"That's easy for you to say," Emily growled. 

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Still, we've got four girls on the way. I've got dibs on one, but the other three are yours to play with. Sound good?" 

For a moment, Emily said nothing. She held tightly to Lindsay's arms and seemed ready to bum rush her. Then she finally let up. 

"Is it a deal?"

"It's a deal, babe. And you should know I keep my promises by now." 

"Yeah," Emily chuckled. "I guess you're right." 

All of a sudden, both girls heard commotion in the hallway. There were loud bangs on the neighboring door and two female voices. One was high-pitched and shrill, shouting commands to someone on the other side with imperious confidence. The other was a little lower pitch and complete devoid of the confidence the first voice displayed. 

"Well this party just got it's first arrivals," Lindsay said. 

"What do we do?"

"The loud one is mine. Don't touch her, got it?" 

Emily nodded her head. 

"You really have a thing for redheads, don't you?" 

"Yeah, I guess I do," Lindsay chuckled. "The other one sounds like my roommate. I don't know why those two are together, but little Mrs. Piggy is all yours. God, if anyone needs a worm, it's her." 

Lindsay grabbed the bottle of chloroform and a t-shirt on the ground and handed both to Emily. 

"I don't think I need these." 

"If you use your power in the hallway, you're just going to make a scene. Besides, I think my girl is going to be pretty easy to handle. Apparently, she's mad at me." 

"What does that mean? What are you going to do?" 

Lindsay chuckled. 

"You'll see." 

The stepped up to the doorway and prepared themselves. Emily shot Melissa one more desperate, hungry look. The girl was passed out on the bed, her eyes open but empty. 

"What did you do to her?" Emily asked. 

"Oh, I just fucked her brains out." 

"Will she recover?"

"Probably. We have more important things to worry about. Besides, you're the one that fucked with her brain." 

"Fair enough. What's the plan?"

"Like I said, go for my roommate. She's a fatass and not that bright, so she should be pretty easy to handle. I'll draw away my girl and handle her later. Oh, one more thing." 

Lindsay rushed back to the bed and grabbed the pulsing egg. It looked very close to hatching, the bulk of the worm pushing hard against the thin, veiny membrane. 

"Can't believe I almost forgot! Ready?"

Emily looked down at the bottle and the t-shirt. She looked uncertain. 

"I wish I could just use my power." 

"Get her into the room and you can do whatever the fuck you want to her. You can make her think she's a sperm whale for all I care." 

"Alright, I'll do my best. What if they all show up? It's a small campus. Didn't you say you had four girls coming? Besides, other girls live in this hall, right?"

"I don't know girl, improvise. You're the one with the big brain," Lindsay said. 

With that, she threw open the door and stepped into the hallway. There, she saw Eliza and Penny standing by the door to Carter 126. She watched Eliza turn and look to her, her expression transforming from concern to rage. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Eliza said. 

"Hi Lindsay. We have, um, some questions. No pressure." 

"Apparently, you've been looking for me?" Lindsay said. 

"You did something to Micah. He's in the hospital and it's probably because of you. You better have a good explanation." 

"I don't owe you shit, Eliza." 

"Um, there's also the worm in my panties drawer," Penny said quietly. 

Both Eliza and Lindsay glared at the girl, causing her to shrivel. 

"Look," Eliza said. "We're going to have a long talk as soon as I get my friend out of here." 

Lindsay chuckled. 

"You're friend, right. Melissa's fine."

Eliza's eyes widened. The girl looked practically homicidal, her fists balled in rage. 

"What did you do to her?" 

Lindsay's heart beat with mingled excitement and fear. If she botched this, it was going to be like the whole ordeal with Erin and Melissa only worse. Still, Eliza was head over heels with rage and that was something she wanted to take advantage of. 

"I'll tell you if you catch me!" Lindsay said. 

She dashed into the hall, past Eliza and Penny. Her eyes blazed with green light. 

"She's not in that room, if you're wondering," She added before dashing down the hall. 

For a moment, Eliza hesitated, looking between Penny, the door to Carter 126, and Lindsay disappearing down the hall. Then she took off after Lindsay. 

"Hey, Eliza, wait up!" Penny cried. 

"I'll be back, just wait there!"

Lindsay stormed up the stairwell, hearing Eliza dashing down the hall in close pursuit. This was going to be fun. 

Penny looked back at the open door to Carter 124 and stared into the blazing green eyes of a beautiful redheaded girl. Had she been there before? 

Without warning, the redhead charged at Penny. 

https://www.facebook.com/10002426472...2428630909287/

https://www.facebook.com/10002426472...1495724335911/

"Stick together. Whatever you do, do not get separated. If one of us gets attacked, we all keep her off. If we see a worm, we kill it, got it?" Jessie barked.