View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4523 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightykoh View Post
I agreed that J1 is attractive and best looking of them, but after trying J11, can felt the difference in terms of service. I have tried both J1 and J11.

J1 had skipped the hot and cold BBBJ, in fact she practise BJ with condom. Some brothers like it safe.

J11 provides teethless BBBJ, quite sensuously done and gave me a good AR while J1 did not give. I had provided the feedback to OKT and hopefully she can improve.

J11 also recommend me another gal named WaWa (forgotten J7 or J8) for her beauty and J3 who is good at massage. Yet to try them if Vit M permits.

went few days ago. asked for wawa.. she's on 大姨妈leave. asked for J11, she's working... small brother cannot wait liao....
all the gals came out and i saw that J18 was quite pretty with nice boobs...

went in... and saw the wonders of a pushup bra.. she's a A-cup... then came the other shock... no AR, no hot/cold bbbj...

bj a bit, rest... bj a bit, rest... then suddenly asked me to get on top to start the action... was in shock as i patron yitiaolong for their yitiaolong service... this was like streetwalker service with a airbed.... will avoid her....