View Single Post
Old 24-09-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
You are so sexcited like a virgin having his first bonk hahahha

I ah pek no know computer no know how to paste the map, Tony can you do it. Please max the scale as well. thanks.

Huiyang, Danshui Map
Hahaha yes very sexcited.
It's like when I first discovered Zhuhai and Shenzhen.
The more I cheong the more cheaper kang tao I dug out.

As for the map the link is good is enough for navigation.
You can scroll and zoom in/out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Good saying, bro.
Recently I entertained a group of 5 Malaysians in CP together with 2 Hong Kong guys. That night, we went for drinking at Manhattan ktv. When the bill came, we spent over rmb 5000 just on drinking beers. As the Hong Kong guys and I were checking the bills, one of the Malaysians shows us the bad face and paid the bill (which supposed to be paid by the Hong Kong guy).

The Hong Kong guy said previously Hong Kong & Taiwanese are famous in CP as they are generous. However, when they become smart and spend the money wisely, CP said they love Singaporean (due to generous). Now Singaporean has drop to 2nd place as they know how to spend the money wisely and Malaysian has taken over the 1st place. Of course, I know that CP ktv is cheaper than Singapore and Malaysia. But it doesn’t need we should act ‘大爷’ and spoilt the market. No doubt the entertainment in Huizhou is cheaper than Dongguan, so I hope that all brothers can spend their money wisely in HZ.
How many times have you heard CP WLs telling you Taiwanese men are petty? Yes there're bad eggs in every nationality.
However I think the true fact is the Taiwanese/Hong Kongers are more street smart than Singaporeans/Malaysians.
Thus "less generous" as they know the market rate and don't want to spoil the market.
One senior ZH bro advised me before. "Don't spoil market and let these girls take advantage of you."

Through our conversations you really open up my mind on the Taiwanese's perspective when they operate in China.
Taiwanese and Hong Kongers have a good head start of 20 years than us.

Hopefully one day I can hear China WLs telling me Singaporeans are "petty".
Probably that time I think it's very hard to find carrot heads from Singapore.
Maybe in 10 years time?