View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 08:08 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: advise needed for new cheongster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelppls View Post
hi all bros ,

only started cheonging recently , today got abit of scare i need some advise

1) heat of moment went in raw for 5-10mins , girl got ask me put condom at the start before action but we were still foreplay so i say later but then both horny so it slip in . later she say she always ask her customer put condom but dunno how real . i know i stupid for not thinking with proper head , if you were me what will u do

2) think she also involve in assist police investigation and got whatsapp with her IO , the hotel i go also wanted me check in but lucky manage to get brought in . if they some how trace where she stay + check footage or camera see me , i got anything to worry like kena arrest ?

sorry disturb thx for time bros , good week to u all
Unprotected sex invariably involves the risk of being infected by an STD.

The only thing that you can do is to watch for symptoms and get yourself tested regardless.

It is not an offense to be a customer of a prostitute so you have nothing to worry about as far as the law is concerned.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates