View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of
Re: Malaysia Cup/ League

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Seriously do not understand why we are losing to teams like Kelantan with practically more than half of the national team. Then the media come and glorify a Kelantan team that have "2" Malaysian national players, Singapore Pools make us the underdog. Every single shit about the opponent is glorified. They are like BPL calibre now. We are now the underdog.

Singaporean mentality? Or rather the men-in-white mentality? Be pessimistic with your outlook so that when you dont deliver, it is expected. When you outdeliver, you ask for more bonuses. We have 3 Asean titles to 1 for Malaysia, for goodness sake. The team set a target of a top 5, I say if you dont challenge for the title, go home and fly kite.

BTW, I am a vivid fan of the M-league before Singapore leave back in 2004, can still remember almost the whole starting 11. David Lee, Saswadimata Dasuki, Jang Jung, Lim Tong Hai, Kadir Yahaya, Lee Man Hon, Nasri Nasir, Malek Awab, Steven Tan, Fandi Ahmad, Abbas Saad, Sundram. So I am not here to stir shit but to state my opinion on the sad state of football today.

True to the underdog status, our team of elites from Singa land loss 2-1. Sad, sad day.
Bro your memory is so GOOD HUH can name starting 11.........yet u got the year wrong!!!! shame shame