View Single Post
Old 13-04-2009, 03:58 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21454 / Power: 30
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Genital herpes Positive - My worst Valentine gift. Don't know how I got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatingup View Post
Bro, thank u for your comforting words. could you share how your wife and u became carriers? who infected who & how both of u cope emotionally & psychologically? Do u have any kids? How do u prevent them from harm?

Hope u would share with me. PM me if u don't wish to share publicly. Thanks.
Who infected who is not the issue. The main thing is, we are husband and wife! You have to be supportive and be honest. Don't expect anything in return and don't beg for forgiveness. You will be surprised that it's a very common STD and very hideous. So you never know how you got it especially when you have been sexually active in the past. If you have HSV1 which commonly affects the mouth and lips, it is recommended not to kiss or share things. Facial HSV2 is very rare. Both HSV1 and 2 can infect the genital areas. If you have it at the genital, don't share towels. Wash your hands every time after touching the sores. Other than these, I really can't think of a better preventive measure hahaha. Honestly, my wife and myself are not
disturbed by it. The more you think about it, the more it will tend to "visit you". You should learn to accept it and move on.