View Single Post
Old 22-07-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 14th - 20 july

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
19th July - Friday - Looking around for whats available, had one of the girls asked me to go Penta and then last minute bro asked me where to go. I cancelled the girl and said i had the runs. Went to with one bro who brought along 3 friends to Barbarbar at 12.40am, had to use my contact to get a table. I had asked another girl to come along (the one that had huge boobs and abit weird that asked me to go to her birthday party). Anyway, one of the guys gor crazy and opened 3 bottles of moet. Was so drunk, then the girl asked me to go to her friends condo for more drinks. It was 5 girls and just me on my bed and well it was abit weird, then the girl took me to the toilet and we did it there. Ok blocking her line haha. Whats even worst is that one of the bros talked to the girl i flaked at the begnning and she saw me. Hhaha one lead lost

Still here bros for a while. All stories are true and ive sent pictures to the bros i hanged out with as evidence
20th July - Saturday - Went to barbarbar with one sbf bro at 11.30 so packed and couldnt move. was there for 2 hours at the bar and couldnt even get table. gave up and went to 3 day 2 night with another bro. Had girls but quality much lower and not many. Called it a night at 4am. No contacts notjing.

21st July - Sunday - Went to barbarbar with different crowds of sbf bros. I had one girl birthday party. she had like 10 girls with her. One bro got one line of her friends. I wanted some action so i walked to Dirty Bar and then saw my ex. My ex brought me to her table - one tom and one cabin crew. I wanted to hunt and i saw a girl looking at me, i saw her go outside so i made my excuse and left the table. Got her line. At the end of the night, her friends were sending her home so couldnt do anything. Damn. The girl from Dirty asked me to go insantity but it close at 4am and it was 3.30am already. In the end went to Fuzzy, had many girls to chose from but i just picked a random one as all looked abit same and was kinda blur. Stayed till KTV till 6am

Last edited by pantsonfire; 22-07-2019 at 04:35 PM.