View Single Post
Old 19-05-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Thanks Bro Shack...this is why I started the thread, Yun Er now doesn't sound like my type of massage either. Maybe try Sugar.
I have visited Yun Er a few times, during both her previous and current stint here, and in fairness to her, her massage and service attitude are among the better ones I have experienced.

She is not a SYT like Cutie or the new hottie, Princess, so if you are into SYTs, then she is not for you. But she is still a pretty lady with feminine charm that gives you a different feeling from SYTs.

Massage wise, definitely good enough both in terms of strength and skill. Not pro standard, but better than many of those I have tried from this forum. Friendly and service oriented, would say I enjoyed the time spent with her so far.

I am not an OKT clone or runner, merely.giving my own view of Yun Er as I feel she is one of the better MLs around currently. It really depends on what kind of ML you are looking for, as I stated earlier