View Single Post
Old 25-07-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Agree with bro tension68

Why zap people for stating real FR? Can see this one not sugarcoated and let the buyers beware.

Then again, Why zap people for advertising? Imagine a newbie with no leads, even advertising an average WL is a start for one without namelist.
He walks into the shop and he chooses the pretty one and will still kena bad service. (Usually pretty ones service average or below par) soxthe advertising might help if you look in positive way.

But if the advertised one is good Svc, why not?

And if the WL turn out bad Svc and bad looks totally different from advertisement then you can zap all u want and post bad FR and counter all the fake reports. If that WL is bad attitude she will only have the customer one time and word spreads

I think with more names thrown out we can all try and do proper FR
There was a time when there were proper genuine FR and names shared every day.

However due to sinister characters here, many have left the public forum and exchange quietly instead.

If other samsters who benefited from the freee info had stood up firmly to those guys' bullying ways, we would not be in this situation now where no one wants to share.

Just too bad. So we are mostly left with promoter FR now in SBF. But I can say that Tension68 should not be a promoter.