View Single Post
Old 15-01-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big trouble in little india

I felt the flush of instant relieve as Lala let go before breaking down in Xuehua’s arms.

He didn’t mean it. Lala kept shouting he’s sorry in my direction as I staggered backwards and caught my breath. Lala was caught between trying to look and me and hiding in Xuehua’s breast.

His eyes were filled with tears and guilt and there is no way to fake that level of genuine regret. Lala’s voice is out of control.

Lala: sorry…, SORRY !!! SORRY JEFF… sorry… sorry… aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He was trashing about as the other hawkers tried to hold him down so he doesn’t end up hurting another else.

Jeff : it’s ok… it’s ok…. I’m ok…

Lala : sorry … SORRY!!! SORRY JEFF… !!! JEFFF!!!!

I massaged my damaged nipples and I told Lala it’s ok but it’s not getting into him. He’s too emotional to listen.

He’s still very agitated.
Suddenly he started hitting himself, apologising as he hammered himself on his mouth with his fist.

It was a hard knock and I could hear the crunch of his knuckles hitting his teeth.

Before anyone could stop the 2nd punch, Lala brought his fist to his mouth and he began bleeding at the mouth.

Everyone panicked, some wanted to call for an ambulance but Freddy said no.

Xuehua’s petite voice was being drowned out by the shouting with everyone trying to give their suggestions and input.

Even Auntie Annie came over with her Harley Davidson cleaning trolley to see what is happening.

By then the commotion had drawn a small crowd of curious onlookers.

Lala: I’m sorry… Jeff.. I’m sorry !!

Jeff : Its ok…. it’s ok…. Lala… Look at me… look at me…. I’m ok… !!

Lala’s voice built up to an explosive scream as he pushed everyone away from him.

His father fell behind onto Eddy. Xuehua was shoved backwards and she fell onto her buttocks before landing on her back. Ah Kim held onto his wife Ah Kiao as she stumbled, nearly hitting the edge of a table.

I was really contemplating putting Lala down. A quick twist of his hands behind his back would be enough to put him into submission. Nothing works as well as pain but he seemed so helpless and lost.

I walked towards Lala and I held both his shoulders in my grip. I moved so fast he had no time to react. All that’s left for me to do would be to trip his balance, throw him onto the floor before I go all over him but I did not do that.

I too did not know what was going through my head.

Instead of putting him down. I hugged myself onto Lala.

Jeff : It’s ok…. it’s ok bro… I’m ok… I’m ok…I’m really ok…

Lala was taken aback for a couple of seconds and I could feel his entire body shaking.
Trembling in fact.

2 seconds later he went quiet. Then I felt his massive hands came up behind me and he held onto me.

Sobbing and apologising again, Lala told me he was really sorry.

Lala : Sorry… sorry… I could not control myself…. Sorry…

Jeff : It’s ok… shshhhhh.. its ok… I’m ok…. I’m really ok …shhhh..

I could feel Lala breathing hard in my arms. He panted and sucked in air but he was no longer shaking.

He’s calming down slowly but surely.

All eyes were on me as I slowly coaxed Lala out of my embrace.

It didn’t take long.

Probably a minute or 2 max and I was free of Lala.

He touched his bleeding gums and Xuehua gave him some napkins to clean up while his father gave him water to drink.

Eddy : nothing to see….. nothing to see…. Everybody go back work… no need work ah…

Eddy’s sudden outburst dispersed the busybodies gathering at the edge of the café. Auntie Annie went over to offer a few words of comfort to Lala before setting to clean up the mess I made on the floor.

I sank into a nearby seat and realised my shirt was drenched in perspiration.

Looking across at Billy, his jaws were just opened wide as he took everything in.

Billy : Wow…. Damm…..

Freddy brought Lala over and I stood up.

Jeff : It’s ok Lala…. I’m really ok… it was an accident….

Lala : I’m sorry…. I’ll … I won’t do it again…. I’ll make you the best kopi O kosong in the world to make up….

Jeff: It’s ok.. I’m fine… don’t worry about it…

I added with a smile as Freddy too apologised for his son’s outburst. He added that he is a little over protective of Xuehua because he likes her.

Eddy appeared just as Lala was walking away with another tray of food for me.

Eddy : nah… nah… nah…. Uncle treat you eat la…

Jeff : thank you… thank you…

Billy immediately came over and took over the tray from me. As he was facing me, I saw him mumble quickly in front of me before going away. His lips tried his best not to move as he rattled of his final word before making way for Xuehua.

Billy : bro… your brownie point…. Gao gao….kopi O extra gao ( thick ) already….

I wanted to smack him but he chuckled and got out of range and I saw Xuehua coming towards me.

She held 2 ice bags with her palms facing up was she got right up to me.

Xuehua : Jeff…. Right ?

Jeff : Yes…

Xuehua : here… take these…

Jeff : no need … it’s ok…

Xuehua : it’s not fine…. I was pinched before by Lala too….

I really don’t know what the fuck was going on in my head and I instantly looked at Xuehua’s breast when I should have been looking at her eyes.

It’s not my fault. I just had my nipples pinched.

Then you tell me you were pinched as well. Naturally the link just happened. I would have also thought she had her nipples pinched by Lala as well.

It was a fast look. Barely 1 second as I looked at Xuehua’s breast before looking back up at her with my eyes wide open.

Before I could speak, Xuehua laughed and shake the ice bags at me, spraying me with the condensed water that had accumulated.

Xuehua : NOT THERE LA !!! hahah

Jeff : Sorry… sorry… it was just…. I just….

Xuehua : Here…. Take it…it will make you feel better….

Seeing my hands were not up to receive the ice bags, Xuehua plastered the ice bags onto my shirt where my injury was. From a bystander point of view, she would have looked like she was touching my breast.

Jeff : ergnhhhh….orghhhhhergnnhh… ahhh… enghh…

Xuehua’s eyes widened before breaking into a chuckle as I moaned in front of everyone in the café.

You think it’s funny ? Go to your fridge right now and rub 2 ice cubes on your nipples and see if you moan out loud.

Instinctively, my hands came up and took over the ice bags as Xuehua’s hands moved away.

Jeff : thank…. Thank you…

Xuehua : haha… enjoy your dinner Jeff…

Jeff : wait wait…

Xuehua turned around and if I weren’t gritting my teeth not to moan again from the ice cold bags rubbing on my nipples, I would have let loose another sensual call.

Her big round eyes lined up with mine as she waited for me to finish my sentence.

Jeff : I…. ermm.. haven got your name…

It was a blatant lie but this was the perfect opportunity for me to ask for it. If not now then when ?

Xuehua broke into a smile half a second later and I could tell she was considering whether or not to tell me her name. I could almost detect a hint of mischief as she asked me why should she tell me her name.

Xuehua : why should I tell you my name ?? … I didn’t ask for yours…hahah…

I could not bring myself to tear my eyes away from Xuehua’s as I answered as honest as I could.

Jeff : how can you not give your name….. to a man who has 2 hands on his own nipples when he asked you for it….

Xuehua burst out laughing the same time I saw Billy choke on his chicken rice, spraying his own plate with a smattering of chewed up rice grains and chicken meat.

Xuehua : hahaha… hahaha…

I saw Xuehua bite her lips for a split second as she considered my request.

I saw her inhale before breathing out as her mouth opened slightly. Her eyes checked me out right before she replied me softly.

Xuehua : Xuehua…. My name is Xuehua ….haha… see you around Jeff….

With that she turned around and made her way to the washroom.

I could not contain my smile as I walked back to my table with Billy.