View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma View Post
Just want to share a story.

Was visiting a ktv with a group of friends about 5 of us. So we decided to who choose the girls first. After girls chosen, we make merries and enjoyed ourselves.

After that my friend wanted to tabao back his girl but the girl rejected to go. So I offered my girl to him. But my girl rejected him. My girl only keen to go with me.

That nite I din want any girl so I just went back alone. Later the girl msg me and said she coming over. I told her no money to pay her and she said never mind. Just want to be with me. The rest history.

So is this good karma?
Bro, thank you for sharing nice jialat story. Hope you can come back to post more to share.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.