Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: French 150 Girls

Rong Rong ~ Very Sensitive Pussy! 1608

She is the horny slut that you want to play and play and play non-stop

Once enter the room her slutish foxy personality reveals, Frenching and unbuttoning my shirt she bends down to lick my nipple while my hands were squeezing her B cup boobs. She unbuckles my pants and strip me naked and come up to French me while playing with by birdie. My hands start to unbuckle her bra and slide to fondle her smooth tender boobs. Then she undress herself while frenching me and we fall onto the bed rolling over each other, sometime she is on top of me, and sometime I am on top of her with my birdie grinding her pussy, her pussy is so wet, I was tempted to slide it in without the condom but she reached for the condom and put it on on me and she pulls me closer to her and insert my birdie inside her, the minute I enter she moan and tightens her body, her pussy is very tight and wet, every thrust she moan very loud and grab me very tight, I also grab her very tight and I start to thrust her faster and harder until she is about to come and she closed her legs to make her pussy tighter, I also cannot tahan I came.

While taking a break , she told me she wants to fuck me later, so we proceed to the bathroom and shower.

Throughout in the bathroom I never stop foundering her boobs, ass and pussy, her pussy is very sensitive, everytime I stroke it she would French me and play with my birdie with her soapy hand.

Then she squart down to give me a bbbj while playing with my balls and asshole. I grab her soapy boobs then she come up to French me using her boobs rub me and her pussy to grind me then she turns around and grind her ass on me while I squeeze her boobs, then she go to my back to use her boobs and rub my back while her hands play with my birdie, I was about to cum again so I told her I want to fuck, she wash me up and we towel dry and head on to the bed.

Once she hangs our towels she continues to French me and fall onto the bed again, she turns me around and rub her boobs slowly with lots of passion and slowly move downwards while licking and kissing me right to my butt and to the back of my knees and heels, then she move back up and lick my asshole, it was incredible!! I let her lick for awhile then I turn around, I told her I want to fuck but she lift up my ass and continue to give me AR then she licks my balls and gave me bbbj, I told her I cannot take it anymore, then she reach for the condom and put it on, this time she rides on me but I cannot take it so I turn her around and fuck her missionary, her pussy is so tight and slippery I cannot control and I cum.

After that I lie beside her and she hugs me like a lover.

I told her she is going to be my next regular sex partner.

Looks: she looks mid to late 20’s with big beautiful eyes.
Body: Very shapely, one of the best I had with the right height, B cup boobs, very fair and smooth skin but I saw her tummy not so toned.
French: French freely and easily, no restrained
Fingering and Painting: Yes, she enjoys it but I prefer to fuck her hard.
AR: Gentle and Sensual.
BBBJ: Good suction.
FJ: Very very passionate.