Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fresh_Man is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fun in Brazil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
Hey Fresh Man,

I stayed in Transamericas Hotel before in Sao Paulo, but the hotel that I stayed in was far away from many action... si beh sian...

Anyways, the rates in Brazil is very expensive, due to the high appreciation of the REIAS against the Dollar, it's now around 1.8 Reais against 1 USD... used to be around 2.1 Reais against 1 USD...

Anyways, in terms of dollars, you should be able to gain to most of their strip bars at around USD 40 per entry...

By the way, most of the sexy dance places INCLUDES SEX service...

All you need to do is chat up the girl, and they will bring you to the room...

It'll be around USD 100 minimum, which is about Reias 200 thats fucking expensive...

But anyways, the good news is that Brazilian babes like chinese alot... Chinese have a good reputation in Brazil, especially Japanese...

But another thing is that in Brazil, the sex culture is very interesting...

There are usually parties of around hundreds, sometimes thousands of people, you just need to ask your business partner there to bring you to those parties.... they don't dance there, they just drink some beer and socialize...

that's the place where they meet and see where they can find sex for the night... hahah... it's FREE!!!

But be prepared for the competition... haha...

Man, you guys should go for the Carnival, which I think is already over, that's the time where they start to fuck around... at the beach, everywhere, and it explains why there is alot of babies born around November... haha...

Anyways, it's always a good idea to have your brazilian business partner showing you around, which they would be pleased to!

And it's sure a good time for you to learn Portuguese now... haha
Dear Bro Sperminator,

If Rs200 for overnight that would be reasonable but if only per shoot would be pretty expensive!!!!!!
You said they like chinese alot, but from my point of view i think they are look down of asian, maybe because we are smaller size compare to them....
So far i only know Paris Cafe is one of the place for 'commercial', is there any other good place for 'commercial' as near as my hotel?...
Didn't realize that so many parties here, maybe i just only stay btw hotel and factory...
hahaaaa!
If u are here would be great, we can team up and action together.