Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Myhorizon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahahaha321 View Post
Hey bros,

I started the hunt in Wechat Nearby while planning my day,..The deal was at 900K for long time and 50% payment first. 50% payment next day.

. After shower, Went for the first round. She was willing to abide to all of my requests. I’m surprised maybe because I give her chocolate gift.

She told me she do freelance in booking joints, The booking joint might be good to them in terms of the taking care payment and more visibility and safety. Why many young girls prefer to work in Morena or MM Massage though its expensive and still able to get customers regularly at 1.3m to 1.6m as compared to other joints where rate are 1m, 50% of the deal price will go to OKT. I heard from the girls they normally on offer 2 shots as instructed by OKT .maybe 3 shots if chemistry is good

Grab back. Managed third and fourth shot in the night.

Girl wake me up early. I thought she want go back but surprisingly no. We bathe together and begin fifth shot, She help to Grabfood Macdonald for breakfast. Rest for an hour. She wanted to give me last shot as left one more hour before check out hotel. Wash up and packed. She offered to send me to ferry and go back home .but I send her first to her house first .

Total managed 6 shots, Tipped her $50 for extra service as she did not reject any of my demands and rush me and allow me to take photos/videos.

Thanks
Got similar experience with these part timer Batam ladies. Normally can easily get 3 shots or more but I am too old to go beyond 3.

These part timers normally have temporary work elsewhere or in between jobs, or jobless, hence doing this overnite sleepover work for extra income. Hard to get full time feelancer below 1M LT. But those who do it for extra income only is happy with 800k to 1M LT, 300k to 400k ST.

The good thing abt these part timers is that they are okay with multiple shots beyond 3 for LT, and they are usually not a time watcher for ST, some stay in room with you for hours beyond the normal ST hours. Likely because they are bored at home doing nothing if they are jobless or they can have free food while being with you if they have little or no income from regular job. Hence, they dont mind staying longer inside aircon hotel room.

The bad thing is that it is a no guarantee deal cos she is a stranger and maybe a disappointment and menace afterall, and you are risking your life overnite if she turns out to be a not so pleasant character.

Also becareful with wechat and michat. Never transfer any cash in advance.

Last edited by Myhorizon; 13-07-2019 at 09:49 PM.