Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
Walex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

I had a wonderful session with Alora last night.

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.

She's very easy-going and willing to please, which is something I must say.
She is tall with medium long straight hair with a meaty shapely ass. Her boobs is just nice and fit her her slim tight body.

The BBBJ was very powerful with strong suction. She even deepthroat me and it was a first time for me, very unforgettable.

In the process, they are lot of frenching and i paint her hot wet and tight pussy that really make her go wild and high then she ask me to inject her immediately.

Capped on and the FJ was great too, starting with me on top, and I really enjoyed her moans and grunts (she looked like it was kinda painful). We ended with her riding me and this I must say.. she's very service-oriented. It take me some time to cum as i pump her deep and hard and it ended with CIM.

I am completely satisfied.Overall I'm pretty impressed with her attitude and service and I'm definitely enjoyed the session.

She's not a time-watcher (though she kept replying smses in between, but she didn't neglect me while doing so).