View Single Post
Old 24-09-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tu-tu-massage/

Decided to commando tutu after opening up her 2nd vid cuz got attracted by that ASMR vid lol

Looks: Tbh my type so there might be some bias in here. Looks to be in her 20s. Quite short but only adds to her appeal for me. Just need to minus the meitu effect but all in all, still can match to the pics
Massage: She knows how to massage. Didn't ask if she is trained or not, but she definitely know how to give a good hard massage. Managed to loosen some knots too.
HJ: She employed several variation of handjob and not just the grab and move up and down motion. Quite enjoyable!

Time Management: quite good. Able to enjoy the full 60mins. After releasing, she still offers head massage till time is up. Very nice lady

RTM: Yes, as I find myself quite enjoying the conversation I have with her throughout the session.

Last edited by LiuBei; 25-09-2021 at 05:26 AM.