View Single Post
Old 22-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: New House - L8H66A

Afternoon is damn hot today... Decided to go look for G66. Miss her service. Its been some time since I last visited her.

Reached about 12:10pm, Okt told me have to wait for 10mins...
Went in and sat face to face with all the other gals. The gals there are friendly and kept asking me to get their services next time round. G10 looks young and pretty with good curves.
G66 Cherry walked down stairs, saw me and surprise she remember me. Immediately hold my hand and led me to her room. Once in the room she hug me and tell me she miss me as well and why I so long never come back. Give me the teh look. She then help me strip and rub my cock with my boxes still on. She then slowly strip down and led me to wash up.
Soap me down and keep rubbing soap on my nipples and cock. Then she French me and keep rubbing my cock. She then uses her boobs to massage my soapy body, grinding me. Squat down and bbbj me, deepthroat and kept sucking with warm and then cold water. Felt so good and face-fxxk her... She took my whole cock in and gag a little. Felt going to cum and have to stop her if not over... She dried me up and aske me to lay on the bed to wait for her as she dried herself up.
Looking at the ceiling and suddenly she climb onto me and lick my thighs and balls before sucking my cock again. She give me this CFM look which is so mesmerizing. She then place her big melons on my face and suck on it hard and keep flicking and pinching her nipples.
Capped and pump her missionary first. Damn... Felt the pussy tight and her moans damn loud. Keep asking me to pump her harder and deeper and this kept me going strong not wanting to cum so fast. Suddenly she started to shiver and shiver, kept saying baby I'm going cum... so I pump her harder and faster... Damn shiok feeling. Think she came and she asked me if I'm tired and switch to cowgirl. Rode me hard and fast as well and she damn hardworking. Then she started squatting and rode me even deeper and faster. Told her I want to pump her again and switch back to missionary where I finish off. Went to shower and she soap me up, cleaning me and asked me to drive slowly back to work and must come find her when possible. Don't MIA. She make me feel like my mistress or girlfriend and certainly non commercial at all. All these for $50. Sibei worth it lol...