View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
Bigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Chapter 2: Pinky (Sequel to My ExWife, her sis and her mum)

Chapter 2 Pinky

Bought a new tap to replace the faulty one in the kitchen. Went out of my house to turn off the mains. Was busy figuring out when ……..

Pinky- Hi, what are you doing?

Turn around and saw the same lady who saw me and my wife making out the other night. Pinky was a tall girl, about 1.7m, C boobs and a pretty face (Reason I called her pinky is she looks like pinky cheung). She was wearing a tight t-shirt and Bermuda with a packet of food in her hand.

Me- Hi, oh changing tap must off power supply first

Pinky- Wah, you so li hai know how to change tap? You plumber?

Me- No lah, this kind of simple thing it’s a must know if you are living alone

Pinky- Oh but I don’t know, next time can call you to help?

Me- Of course but first you must give me your handphone number cause Im working, most of the time not at home. You staying alone?

Pinky- Im staying with a roommate here

Sian half.

Me- Oh I see, seldom see you or your roommate around

Pinky- We work late, she worked in a factory, I work in , next time then chat with you, my food getting cold

Not bad, at least her roommate is not male.

Me- Then you faster go eat, by the way that day very sorry, We didn’t meant to let you see, was late so didn’t expect any one to walk by, hope I didn’t scare you
Pinky- Well, I was observing you 2 in action for awhile, didn’t want to disturb you, seldom see “live” show in public too (giggling away)
Wanted to ask her if she wanted to join or watch live again but hold back as it was only our first conversation.

We exchanged numbers and she went. It was my first encounter with Pinky.
Apologies to all, was quite busy recently and will try to update whenever I have time to keep this thread alive

http://asianwiki.com/Pinky_Cheung (In case you are curious how Pinky cheung looks like)