Old 11-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
alfa28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wuxi

hi to all. I've been in WuXi for a while now, just haven't been posting for reasons of privacy

Just a few comments to a few posts

---

Hailan Yuntian
69 Renmin Road
+86 510 2731558 / 2731668
Costs 598 for full service.
Not recommended as the selection is terrible and the attitude is worse

qian hui yu chang (千惠浴场)
For those who can't find it, keep your head tilted upwards for the signboard. It's on the 7th floor, and not on the 3rd floor as previously described.
398 for full service; inclusive of assisted bath which our shanghainese brethren @ 999 have became so used to. IMO it's one of the better ones. Something else to try here is the rmb200 2hour full massage.

巴黎海(?)
that's not it; but it's at the same corner of this building. Tell the taxi driver this name and you'll get to the intersection. 青石路 & ??路. the entrance is next to an atm lobby.
598 (or 698?) for full service; supposedly have renovated with assisted bath facilities. Haven't been there since there was a chlamydia scare there not too long ago.
Selection is only so so but certainly not worth its price. Used to be one of the better ones back in '06 but have since gone down the drain.

forget about 罗马假日; it's both expensive and the women there are all in theirs 30s.

There's one more which is 398 which, for the life of me i cannot recall its name. But if you follow either 人民路 or 学前路 westwards (I cannot remember) it'll appear on your right before you hit the bridge that leads to the railway.

I've heard there's a $1000 bath @ 海阔天空 @ 锡城工运路, but i haven't tried it yet.

===

Nightclubs

For pickups, you'd definitely want to check out the old VVS bar, now renamed armani pub. All taxi drivers know it. Huge place it is.

MT Club is ok; the girls at the bar counter are friendly, even nicer when they have theme nights. I remember this time when there was a schoolgal theme night and i was quite wowed away. One of the more organized ones but if you're thinking of pick ups don't bother. haven't been to the ktv section of this bar though.

The rest of the clubs are all more or less the same; in fact apart from Armani most of the girls in the other clubs are working girls. Maseo (美索 or something like that, the pronunciation is more or less there) has a friendly manager named conch; not sure if he's the same guy whom kelvin25 talked about. Scarlet (乱世人家) sucks; foreigners love it there though.

===

hope this helps with people who are exploring wuxi. Had to take quite a few hard knocks myself when i first arrived.

imo; don't be lazy and go to shanghai!