View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: WL willing to make a love child for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyhmis View Post
thanks for all your comments, I have taken in some of your thoughts actually. So I appreciate everyone who has highlighted potential traps
Hi TS,
Being a father, I can understand your anxiety in having a child of your own flesh and blood. But think in the child's shoes when he grows up, the stigma of not having his father with him most of the time. Unless you are willing to spend your time with him in China thru his growing years, it can affect him psychologically.
My father in law had a family in China also not thru marriage. You can say his mistress. He also shuttles between China, Malaysia and Singapore. When he died in China, we could not bring his body back to Singapore. They cremated his body in China which made us suspect he was murdered as he was also a very healthy man. But we had no evidence. So we just were allowed to bring back his urn.
Imagine that we could not even pay our respect to him in China.
If Bro wants to go ahead there is no stopping him. Just be wary of those in China. Your WL may be alright but check her family thoroughly. You will be out numbered over there.