Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for An An. Visited very recently.

Location: Central area but the apartment layout is circular. Her neighbours around and up/down a few levels will be able to see you if they look out. Apartment is clean and spacious but lacking a proper massage bed. The good thing is that she sleeps on the same bed so you can be sure it is clean.

Face: 7/10 An an is more milf than SYT - probably around 30 YO. Didn't put makeup but looks alright.

Body: 7/10 slim but probably b sized boobs and small butt. estimated 160cm

Service/attitude: 8/10 An an is friendly but not very talkative. I initiated most of the talking so bros who are more reticent may find your session to be very quiet. Kept emphasising she had no company in Singapore and asked me to take her swimming.

Another small plus is that she uses Nivea lotion to massage. Nice change from other ML.

Massage: 8/10 got lots of strength despite her small size. She massaged my back, thighs and legs. Could feel the strength and effort.

HJ/erotic massage: 9/10 For the erotic massage, An An used her nails on my back, balls and butt. The feeling was unique and quite pleasurable. HDLY was good, she used her nails on my buttcrack and balls. Also teased my cock until i had a stream of precum down to the bed.

Licked both nipples.

HJ wise was good with many patterns and accompanied by some light moaning. I came in about 5-10 mins after changing to face up position. The experience was patient and not machine gun.

RTM: yes
Recommend: yes