View Single Post
Old 25-09-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Serious]How would you feel if your daughter was working as a prostitute?[/Seriou

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaypohkia View Post
As with the previous person who replied, Im curious then, if you yourself do patronise prostitutes, how do you convince yourself it is alright given you seem to view prostitution as quite an upsetting profession.
I can only say Human nature . until terrible things happen to us we will never feel how terrible it is for the other party .
And humans tends to have that thinking or mindset already been imprint inside our head which it's ok to do it to the others then others to do it at me .
Selfish , selfishness don't know is it the correct words to describe

Hope u understood what I mean

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4