View Single Post
Old 23-11-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3104 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Is there any ML who gives good sensual tease to groin area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by denniscool View Post
Recently relocated and found this clean spa nearby. Tried their 60min and 90min massage for $58 and $88. So far I’ve tried 3 masseuse.

Vietnamese ML (90min) - Warmed up with excellent hard massage for 15 mins. I was lost between Vietnam and Thailand with her massage skills. Then the oil session started and reached sensual zone, she brushed softly and the more I let her, the more it explored. She massaged the sensual zones for 30+ mins. Then it continued in flipped position. Overall, she was one of the strongest masseuse I’ve encountered.
Singapore ML (60 min) - Super hardworking ML with moderate massage hardness. She is very thoughtful and through with her massage techniques. 60 min wasn’t enough for sensual stuff.
China ML (60 min and 90 min) - My first visit was 60mins and it was all spent on massage. With some advise from other brothers (thanks bros) who recommended the same ML, I took 90 mins session and asked her to focus on sensual massage for 60 mins. Long story short, all the teasing led to one of the best cumshots in my life. Imagine 5 long powerful sprays with painful balls for the rest of the day.

I also had other interesting experiences (e.g. Prostate Massage, Tuina Massage + Cupping + HJ) in Tanjong Pagar, Bukit Timah, Chinatown area.

Happy to share and exchange contacts. PM me your contacts while requesting for mine.
Hi bro, can share the contact and location of the China ML. Thanks in advance ☺