View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H07R03 (2Fl) - Princess Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenman View Post
Violet's services is top 3 in PT, really solid, especially BBBJ and AR. Her body is also very solid, one of best in PT. really pity her in this line
Thank you for feedback Bro queenman.

Although this is thread for Sugar, pardon me for mentioning Violet.

I notice your comment, "pity her in this line". Actually, I also feel the same. Not only for Violet and Sugar but for all the girls in this kind of trade. But what can we do? This is a fact of life. Every WL have their own story. This is what Farah told me before she called it a day (she used to be H22R08).

This kind of line of work is not by choice but more of necessity. WLs are humans also like us. They need money to survive, in order to achieve that, they have to work, but unfortunately, not in offices or factories like us or others do. They (WLs) provide "special services".

Also, this kind of trade or work, the WLs find it as easy money. Earning big bucks and at the same time getting laid! Some maybe enjoying it, but some also maybe disgusted by it, I mean, being fucked by 20 different men each and everyday! But as what a Bro said earlier, they maybe selling their body but not their dignity. So, for me, I show them the respect that they truly deserve.

BTW Bro queensman, I ups you my 1 humble point, elevating you to power 1.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.