View Single Post
Old 15-02-2024, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L20H41 PRC House

I made her wet but....

This is going to be strange FR.

Does anyone know the name of the gal with the very prominent tattoo on the left forearm. Gal says she has been here for 7 months. Not sure she is Si Bao or one of the Xiao XYZ.

We started with the waterbed.

She had Natural B Boobies. She don't know French & does not allow painting and initially did not want me to lick her nipples. So I licked her underarms, which she allowed. Licked all around the areoles and occasionally cheated by licking her nipples. Since she didnt allow painting of her bushy pussy so I licked her all around her legs and everywhere else. And oh boy did she get wet. She would allow me to finger her pussy, probe in a bit but not too far.

After some time I got bored with this and so we proceeded to CBJ

She wouldn't do 69, so then we proceeded for the fuck job. She wanted to change the condom, but I did not feel the need (I usually use the CD I bring)

Still I was excited with a new (for me) youngish babe with nice body, nice nipples and so I enjoyed the missionary style fucking. She let our nice moans and I came after ten minutes of gentle and varied thrusting. I still tried to do some doggy as didi was still hard. The thing is that she allowed me to play with her pussy after the fuck job. She liked gentle touch and I circled around her love hole which was very wet. Played a bit with her clitoris but not too much. Fingering continued for 5-6 minutes but I dont think I made her cum fully. She asked me to be very gentle and I told her that there is nothing more gentle than the tongue but she demurred.

Feel like visiting her again for her wetness.

In the last few months this is the third gal who doesn't allow painting but gets seriously wet when licked around her honey hole. What's with the conservative women I am meeting these days.

I think I am headed here again very quickly to see if I can make more headway. Apologies for the rambling.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 16-02-2024 at 04:52 PM.