View Single Post
Old 19-02-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

I was meant to post this last night, but the forum went for a short maintenance while i was trying to post it, so here i am

Missed Hito too much, fast hand fast leg text OKT to arrange for a slot with Hito this morning. Turns out the demand quite high, OKT ask me to arrange first before kena booked. So just book late night slot, was worried that she would be tired, but she never disappoints right till the end.

RTF for Hito from AA.

Reach the door, she opened the door and beamed when she recognised me, happily pulled my hand and led me to her room as usual. The moment the door closed, she leapt onto me and shoved her tongue right into my mouth. We had that for roughly a minute, before she let go, and i was able to sit down. Made small talk, but more of it was just both of us looking into each other's eyes and just smiling and teasing around.

Laid down on the bed, she pounced on me like a wildcat. Our lips met once more, while our hands ran on each other's bodies everywhere. Was considering whether we wanted to take a shower or continue our small session. Kept going on and on, she's a real tease, slowly taking off our clothes. Made body contact and we went wild. My boner was raging through my pants, and she ripped it off and engulfed it whole. Man, when she DTs you, you feel like you're in heaven. And that's what it felt like when she went down on me. I knew i had to return the favour, got her to turn around to 69, and i touched her pussy, and it was wet and flowing already. Gave her a light caressing and she moaned out loud. Could feel the cum slowly rising in my balls, and i signalled to stop, pulled her back up for a hot frenching session, before we broke off and headed to the showers.

Shower was nothing much, the toilet was kinda small, so we just did the usual bathing procedure. Went back onto the bed, and she was ready too. The cycle repeated itself with her going down on me again, and when she felt she was ready. She capped me and wanted to ride on me. She was doing such a great job, i felt that i had to reward her for her valiant efforts. Flipped her onto the bed, and got down on her real fast. Teased her from her lips down to her lovely nips, and slowly down to her pussy. I know how she likes it and gave her all i had, just when she thinks she's able to rest, a new sensation comes along and she convulses and grabs anything she could find. Took the liberty of just thrusting my tongue into her, and she shuddered,decided to take a step further and tease her ass. Gave her an ass rimming amidst the pleasure and she just upped her moaning to another level. Couldn't hold it anymore, got into position and just thrust into her straight, no KY needed at all. Had all sorts of positions, missionary and cowgirl were my favorites. I'm telling you, i've not had someone that does cowgirl so well as her. She can ride you nonstop without any complaints and knows how to grind and make you feel like you're on cloud 9. We made intense love for about 15 minutes, and when i knew i was going to finish, i pulled out and ripped the condom off. She knew what was coming and just started sucking on it, and used her tongue to tease the base. It sent me over the edge and i just blasted ropes into her mouth. She took it like a champ and smiled at me after the deed was done. She got up, went to the sink, washed her mouth and came back over to give me a massage.

Now this is where i fucked up, i got too tired, and her massage was so soothing. I legit, fell asleep to her massage, only to wake up knowing there was only 15 minutes left for my session. Time seemed to pass so fast and i had to go once again. Absolutely enjoyed every second that i spent with her, and i can't wait to see her again and again in the next few days.

There wouldn't be a need for a point rating, i've done it for her previously, bros please do yourself some work and scroll up to look at my previous FR for her. Hito is an amazing gem and i cannot guarantee it more.

RTF? Damn right.