Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 20
NttL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLCsession View Post

Where is XinYiDaiJiaRen? U hv the location/address?
It is located near carfour shopping center. Any taxi driver should know.

Normally what time do KTVs start? How early is early. Go early means can ta poa the mm out early say 10 pm? Means pay more? Is there a peak period where MM are at full force? Read your postings about past midnight when KTV end. Wld prefer to start sexercise much earlier.

You can go as early as 8pm or so. Dun worry about not able to pick up mm. What u need to worry is your wallet and stock of live firing bullet left in you. Once settled, u can arrange with the mummy to bring back the gal u choose.

What are the normal things to agree on besides the ON what time to leave. What other normally negotiated terms & conditions that I shd make clear.

U must let the girl know what time u want to screw her and how long u want to screw her.....hahaha....just kidding! Nothing to worry on this matter, once u agreed the price, just bring back the mm and enjoy your night stay. Beaware, some mm will just come up with some excuses to go back after the first round of live firing, if this happened, tell the mm to fuck off and pay her not more than rmb1000
Any street pickup joint around XinYiDaiJiaRen? Would want to walk around there before going to XYDJR.

Like lao da bro Naemlo said, we go for quality ger and u can only get quality mm in ktv. Normal one can get in SG anytime. XinYiDai is good but personally i prefered old YiDaiJiaRen. Quality of mm is the top there among ktv in xiamen