Old 26-10-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
paotaokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fall in love with a lady in massage center

Hi all i fall in love with a lady in massage center, i been there to look for her for 3 times, except for the first time, the rest of it we just talk there and i pay her the entrance + abit of the special. but we never do anything, we did kiss abit and show affection.

People here may call me kum gong, pay for something never enjoy. but i dont know why, the first time i met her, she requested my help and slowly i dont know why, she melted my heart, till now i know her for only 9 days. but i really know alot about her, i believe its true, and i also reveal alot of myself to her. if she dont have any feel for me, she wont not talk so much to me also, if she after money, then cause i am a student i dont have so much money for her too. thus i think she got a bit feel for me.

The feeling she have for me i can feel it, i believe it only alittle little bit, i know that women will only work in this line if they really is pushed to the limit, thus i want to help her and let her be happy.

i dont know why, this few days she dont really text me alot compare to the beginning, we will use wechat to chat and sometimes she leave me a voicemail. i dont mind her past as i can understand why she do this, but i think she cannot accept due to the present and the future she have to faced with me.

what to do, experienced bros.? really in a heartache right now. looking at the fr ppl post, i feel jealous and angry, not in the sense that she did not service me, it the feeling i got for her.....