View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Today just went out with 1 ML. Normally i dont buy time for ML to go out. However due to this ML shop is no curtain and room type. If i want to make love with her only wait for off day. As you know ML only have 1 or 2 days per month. So i Lan LAN pay the shop for 2 hrs and bring her out.
This was my second time to bring her out, 1 times after 2 shots with her , i act blur give her $50 and she shyly took it. This time i also want to give her $50 and she said she dont want...She said she come out with me not for money.
KNN KC me jialat jialat...LOL.
I have been relationship with so many ML but she is the 1st to reject money on hand. If a ML willing to go out off day with me i dont pay them, becoz we are in relationship.
However after so many relationship with different ML , i felt that it is not worth la. Alot of energy, time, emotion, money , stress....invested. But still i keep on going back to this cycle again and again.
I hope bro here having Relationship with ML enjoy and have good time..cheers

Enjoy while it last!