View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Today just went out with 1 ML. Normally i dont buy time for ML to go out. However due to this ML shop is no curtain and room type. If i want to make love with her only wait for off day. As you know ML only have 1 or 2 days per month. So i Lan LAN pay the shop for 2 hrs and bring her out.
This was my second time to bring her out, 1 times after 2 shots with her , i act blur give her $50 and she shyly took it. This time i also want to give her $50 and she said she dont want...She said she come out with me not for money.
KNN KC me jialat jialat...LOL.
I have been relationship with so many ML but she is the 1st to reject money on hand. If a ML willing to go out off day with me i dont pay them, becoz we are in relationship.
However after so many relationship with different ML , i felt that it is not worth la. Alot of energy, time, emotion, money , stress....invested. But still i keep on going back to this cycle again and again.
I hope bro here having Relationship with ML enjoy and have good time..cheers
err ... I think $50 a bit too little for her?
if you give $200, she sure takes