Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Part 2 of 2000 to 2011

20 1958-2009 4ever Michael Jackson, the passing of an icon, he was a great entertainer.
21 On the home ground, many cash loaned companies operating around heartlands. A different type of loan sharks, no longer paints “O$P$”.
22 From VCDs to DVDs, the private business ventures into industrial estates. After these people got the customers attention, more business was added. Last I heard, gambling, massage, and probably throw in SEX? I urge the authority to strike their operators; I think it is not economical to patrol such estates.
23 106 Songs, 142 movies with 400 concerts around the world. He is Hong Kong heaven king Andy Lau. An inspiration of never looking back, regardless of difficulties he look beyond. The man is in show business for 30 years, and 50 years old today, he is good looking.
24 In 2002 Germany is the only country that has “Prostitution Tax’’ or PT, people do not encourage such trade. It is never a wise choice; I would prefer the industry to move after a period of time.
25 Many rich powerful people saw the murdered of Libya’s dictator, they knew it was done by somebody close to him. It pisses off a group of people because the scene was captured on U-tube. Hence, Uncle’s Sam money is hard to resist.
26 A PRC pdmm wrote to the press, she said homeboys were dumb to pay for SEX. It is never worth because after payment, she thought of next customer. However she loves to marry into this country, perhaps return for next round of making money.
27 Bedok reservoir has became a haunting place, there were 6 victims btw June to Nov 2011. Rather people are pampered; they are not able to take care of themselves.
28 Finally “solders and farmers” had admitted there are ghosts in the surroundings. This is the only thing that is handed down through generation.
29 Company happiness index is 51%, shame to the bosses too.
30 An average of 250 FTs gone missing a year, which includes sex workers in this country.
31 Rocher’s center is the attraction; so much money evens the government are interested.
32 The passing of David Brazil, a mentor with vision ahead of his time. Sad that No $ no honeys are no longer available. No matters, he would agree that PT failed because of limited new stocks, does not matters if WLs were MILFS.
33 SMRT broke down more than 20 times in 2011, don’t let this fool you. Rather it is the authority, testing contractors’ emergency response to crisis. PT needs fire escape plans, till this age none conducted so far.