Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 15-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile 15 January 2012, Sunday

No FRS because I was giving ordination to mine ang mo colleague, but I would sure post mine observation, btw 2 pm to 4 pm.

We started with H2, inner lane there were Qs outside Maggie’s room, Sally OG and Mun Mun had lights’ above. Ting Ting was on business this afternoon, she looks good only problem she is fat. The other 2 good girls would be Hong Hong plus Bo Bo; both were trying to close deals.

The liveliest I said would be at H7, Cookie Joyce were lights above; Pretty Carol was on phone while making her bed. 2 floors Kathy was not there, outside there were more than 5 men Qs for Chris. Queenie too not there and I were heartbroken Anne door remains open for a long time.

My colleague asked how come Anne had no taker; I told him I had no dick about it. Probably Miss Ann had few negatives FR last year, news fly even if there is no internet.

H11 Julie looks great with her low cut dress; Ah Leng had not changed a bit for the past 7 years. I would like to RTF her this year, together with H14 Kit, her legs was just too tempting. Yes! H14 we have Mei Ling Ah Bao Sophie Nancy and Catherine. Minus Miss Attitude Li Wen, I was disappointed she was not back from her leaves.

H16 kind of interesting for 5 minutes in office, I got horny because awhile ago I saw R16 Carol. She walked out on her slim legs in cute pink mini, then she chatted outside Yvonne’s room. I returned saw she had changed into street clothing, at office with her sisters speaking in loud Canto.

Something of ang bao draws, I think they had pool and bought the tickets. Then, she told Michelle she had booked a taxi to send her into Malaysia for CNY holidays. Probably she shut down business all really.

Almost forget, I saw Joey at provision shop, and she passed me the CFM looks. Yes! I was not mistaken, first time I met her there, without her working outfit. So PT girls are planning closing sales, competition is great from now to next Friday.

Nothing is free mine brothers, only the grace of gods.

H22 we had Michelle having lights above, and Sally had a client standing outside her door. H24 Lai Lai Xiao Tian had clients standing outside. That’s all folks have a good week ahead.