View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20H41 (Convert to Viet House)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Went after work just now and only 1 girl in the tank ... G1. Bo pian, horny and her body and height looks acceptable, so just take and try.

As for my rating, wow, she's a new low for this house. Her attitude is ok, but the session felt very mechanically sequenced and rushed.

Getting CBJ by itself is already bad ... but her CBJ was terrible! Spent more time wiping off the cd with tissues than blowing, and that also just covered the tip and lips barely touching. Honestly, I felt nothing though her head bobbed up and down, at first I thought my dick had gone numb.

Kissing got some restriction, she told me scared of getting bitten during heat of the moment

Only good thing was her slim, white, girlish body and nice ass ... best position for her is doggie, cos no need to see her face , can imagine fucking a PRC XMM.

The moment I released she straightaway go shower and dressed. Her english and chinese wasn't too good so that limited conversation. Also asked me got wife or not, and she volunteer be my wife for the session.

RTF : Absolute NO. Wasted money. Should have gone next door to 2038.
Same situation G1 left in the tank. Disappointed because i got the same treatment as what you got however just 1 compliment is she really take effort to moan like no one can hear 😁