View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute
The 1 who got away

Beep....Beep.... Beep....
Sleepy with my eyes still closed , turn to the bedside table looking for my phone then answered it.
"Yes?"
Dreamily was dosing back to sleep as the speaker on the other continues to bark instructions it.....
Suddenly... I felt a cold hand grabbing my cock,then a warm feeling with suction begin slowly... licking the tip of my roll down foreskin...
"WHAT THE FUCK!......"
"Sorry Sorry.... I know talking about you boss... it is a cockroach run over my feet!"
"Hold on har.... "
I flip open the blanket to only find Ani sucking & licking my JL while her cold cold hands continue to ticker my balls..... Wa... those actions & with her seductive looks... send a great send of enjoyment with lingering from cock straight to my brains.

Abit about Ani.... 1 of our Freelance Customer service agent Early 20s ,Malay with fair skin , about 1.6+ with figure of a model & some lovely pair of C cup you won't wanna stop playing & sucking on them.... Lots of our clients commented that she is waxed clean & tasted really good.... But we know.. & never let her give u a BJ... She has that special skill even u cannot erect, she make u & cum

"Hey , stop it. I am on the phone"
She speed up the blowing & sucking action as she ticker my balls even more
"Ok i understood what u want boss" & hang up
Rest my tense up body & enjoy the BJ stretch out my arms finding her beauty breast & giving it a little squeeze on them. finally i had the feel & shot everything into Ani mouth without even warning her.... She just happily swallow everything down & ensure nothing is left by sucking everything clean.
Dammed! she is dammed good at it
Quickly she got up... wear back her top then turned towards to the door.
"Thanks for the gifts D & i will bill that to you " as she closed the door & walkout of the room with bags from a few branded stores.

CB! That is it!?..... No morning fuck?
Heng i am not the 1 paying for all these.... Dammed we are overpaying her for what she can get us.... Who cares? The bosses are.We just get fuck by her...
I pick up the hotel phone called the front desk & arranged for transportation & check out....

Too be continue....
Test water.....