View Single Post
Old 29-12-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Just have to always remember the most important point, ML or Ktv girl, they are here to make money.

Don't play this game if you are not rich or don't know what you are doing. Worst thing you can do is put real love in from the start.

When I was younger and less money, can use youth and time to jio the girl. Anyways I am bored and free during weekends, just treat it as going out with friend / potential FB loh. See merlion, Singapore flyer, eat dinner and maybe bang. But still, you must be aware of what the girl wants. Some girls want money i.e. They immediately say they want money to go out with you. You can tell these to F off immediately.
Some girls want companionship, these are good and easy to up after bringing them out a couple of times.

You need to be careful of those that want PR. That's when you fall into the KC trap and potentially end up in a world of hurt caz they are just so good at making you that you are so in love..

Now that I am older with more disposable income and less time. I just go for instant results, I pay X, you give me Y.

Maybe sometimes jio some HFJ singers for dinner etc, but always keep in mind that they are here for $$, they do their job to be nice to you so you will spend money on them. Either hang flower or buy bag.

It's easier for old man also, you don't fall into the trap thinking that maybe she's really in love with me. Caz knn, she's 20+ and I am old man. Of course she's in love with money lah. Doh. But even so, I have met some singers who are so good that they convince even me that she's really in love.

That's when I go back to first principles,b4 you think with your dick, just remember. Nobody comes all the way to f-ing singapore to work in a ML or Ktv to look for love. They are here for $$$.
Thank your Sir, Mr rom22, for sharing your valuable experiences here. You had done a better job than my attempts to help others. What you had shared is of pragmatic value, separating illusions from realities, that are important for others , whom may had lost their minds but not their sadly horny heads, to progress & evolve. It is said that youth is wasted upon the young, & also some just grew old but never did grow up...

There can be no denial that there are rare gems, but it will take much time & effort, to test & dig them out. Such are never easy, & each must do due diligence before falling into it, as there will be much considerations & consequences...., financial stability, mental state & motivations, overcoming petty emotions, etc.

The internet while may had been abused & misused, but forums such as this can help, to share, to learn, to acknowledge & correct mistakes, to progress & evolve for a better mental & physical life based upon realities & sustainability for oneself & truly loved ones...