View Single Post
Old 24-05-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Keeping a mistress in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyhmis View Post
Any samsters here keep mistress in China? Share your sexperience ?
The so-called "mistress" idea may be just an illusion, in the end. If you search using my nick, you would see many posts I made on the topic.

In the end, I found that she was also secretly arranging meet-ups with other ex-customers and even coming into Singapore and staying a few days at MBS without me knowing.

Her game was up, when I spotted that her luggage had flight stickers indicating she came to Singapore a couple of times (apparently to gamble, and also to fuck) with another ML. I checked her passport when she was sleeping, then confronted her and asked her to fuck off.

So yeah, bro Sammy is 100% correct. I never repeated the mistake after that experience. Lasted nearly 1.5 years, was good in the beginning but ultimately painful at the end.

I don't regret, though. An experience is valuable in itself, and a mistake is (usually) OK if you don't commit the same mistake twice