View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My First experience in Geylang brothel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWorriedSg View Post
Now you had tried it bro, you will undergo what I went through the last 2 to 3 months or so, its very heavy anxiety, worry to have std/sti/hiv.

now I got tested and under going medication for 2 weeks, I spent 100 on this girl, then I paid 750 for the doctor, truly the darkest ever experience I ever had in my life.

But when I had my son/daughter already around 45years old, I will come fuck this Chinese girls again, or even do raw with them,

but at this age 25, Im quite lucky to this punters I had, that I did not catch HIV/HSV1-2 which has no cure and you will need to deal with it all your life.

Indeed the instant gratification is nice for a short period of time, but the consequence it may give you is something money can't buy, a lesson learned for me it is.

If I were to bring back time, would I do it again? The answer is YES, but not at this age ever ever again.
You are wise to avoid this playground. At 25 u are at the peak of your youth and vigor. Go forth date, meet and have sex with the so many pretty girls there are around you.

There is much darkness which lurks here. Corrupt your soul it will. Corrode your values it will till there is nothing but emptiness.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else