View Single Post
Old 04-12-2003, 05:50 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by liketoplay
exactly , though we talked on e phone 1-2 times daily , we are not together 24/7. But she always seems kancheong and jealous if I dun call her at night or I'm out drinking till late. I can say I trust her 95% but after reading so much ... better be on my guard.

Will definitely meet up with you on my next trip. But will not be so soon as now am busy with work. Most prop in Feb .
Let me tell you 1 incident which I ever seen. The girl can go out and drink with friends till wee hours in the morning while the boyfriend cannot do that while in singapore. Just like men. Can go out and play while thinking that their wife or gf should not do that. Apply the same thinking vice versa and you get the idea. Women want you to call them so that they can show their domination side that you are in their control.

1 thing you should be on guard 24/7 all the time. Even though she is good or whatsoever.Whether WL, or Non WL. There are even cases of thai women who love to have affairs when they have husbands. Their mentality is my husband is out playing, so should I. Welcome to the Real Thailand.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...