View Single Post
Old 19-02-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!
Re: Adventure with tour guide

I push Ching down and she started to lick my balls while Joy was sucking on my cock. Both of them later started to lick my cock together and massaging my balls. Looking down at 2 beauties licking my cock together makes me feel so excited. I pull Joy up and deep kissing her as I remove her dress, bras and panties. She is already very wet down below as I rub her breasts and clitoris. Joy press my hands down on my sides and she sat on my face. She stuffed her pink wet vagina on my mouth and I started to use my tongue to pry and lick deep inside her vagina. Her juices are already leaking out and she is moaning in esatacy and squeezing her breasts together. I lash my tongue ferociously on her clitoris and she started groaning loudly. I intensify my actions by sucking and licking hard on her clitoris. She squeeze hard on her breasts and grind her pussy on my mouth. I can see her climax approaching as her body is flushing pink and her thighs grip tightly on my face. She grinds her clitoris hard on my mouth as her yell out in her climax…
J: This is so good….YESSss….Yesss…. I am cumming….you make me feel so goood….Hmmmm…..Argghhh,,…..
Joy tightens her pussy and then releases her juice all over my face. She squirts and squirts as she enjoying her climax moments. Her squirting wet my face, hair and pillow around me. I lap up her tasty juice and I lift her off my face. I lay her down the side and let her recover from her climax.
Ching was staring at us and was astonished to see the amount of juice that Joy squirted. She wipe my face with a face towel and proceed to blow me again. This time she switch to 69 position and position her pussy on my face. Another pussy for me to practice my tongue-fu again. I squeeze her big soft melons as I lick her clitoris and slowly ass rim her. Using my thick strong tongue, it twist and turn on her ass hole as she wiggle her body and moaning in pleasure. I inserted my finger in her ass hole and slowly start fingering and pumping into it.
C: Hmmmm...Oohhhhhh...hmmmm...I like this feeling…...ahhhhh...ahhh….it feels so good….. hmmm..
I lick hard on her clitoris as I pump my finger fast into her ass. Her flood gate is already open and her juice is dripping down her thighs. She pump my cock faster and faster and moaning loud. She started to clench her thighs on my face and rock her pussy on my face. I lap up her juice and release it on her asshole. As she was trying to cum, I lift her off my face and flip her down to missionary position. I raise both her legs high up and and rub my erected cock on her wet pussy lips. She is groaning loudly and squeezing her breasts, telling me to rub my cock hard on her pussy. My cock is already lubricated well with her juice and I lift her higher and place the cock tip at her asshole. I slowly insert it into her as she open her eyes wide and stare at me, gasping for breath.
C: Oooooo…..Ohhhh...what are you doing???…..Hmmmm…. I feel pain…...Hmmmm..ohh…..slowly...I feel it went inside…..Oooooo…
Her hands gripped onto my butt cheeks and try to control the insertion tempo. I can feel her tight ass gripping onto my cock as I inch my way in. I give a her a few seconds to let her accustom to my girth as I plunge my cock all in. She gripped hard onto me and yelp in pain.
C: OH MY GOD….its so thick and deep…..oh…...oh…..I can feel it all inside me….. oh..oh...oh…
H: You will feel great later once you get the feeling. Let me do the job.
I hugged onto both her long legs, lick them and slowly pump her ass.