View Single Post
Old 23-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 16
nqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsternqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsternqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Newbie From Ha Er Bin

Today very boring took half day leave, wondering around China town area around noon time, saw this chick starring at me, pretend didn't see it, walk towards her direction, suddenly she just come towards me and asked "are you lonely? I can company you?" "Why not!" Then we walked to the hawker centre and have our lunch.......

To cut the story short, after lunch proceed to her hotel (5 mins walking distant), she is on social permit, arrive 10 days ago, as usual, start with bathing, BBBJ, then dry out proceed to the bed for massage, about 30 mins later, start catbath, ball licking, deep throat finally cap and finished with doggy position.

Name: Angela, from Ha Er Bin
Age: she said 27 but I think may be 29, she work as beautician in HEB
Looks: 7/10 (curly hair, sexy CFM look when chemistry started to take effect)
Boobs: C, pinky tips, becomes red after big suck!
Body: 7/10 (big boobs, natural soft, fair, a bit tummy)
HJ: 3/10 (very green, need bros to guide her along)
Fingering: Not allow...
Massage: 5/10 (not my main purpose)
BBBJ: 8/10, ball licking, DT, but no CIM, pull out immediately when cum, in bath room with H/C water
BJ: 5/10, with the rubber on, b/f FJ
FJ: 8/10, very horny when she get high, asked her to moaning on a pillow as the sound proofing not so good

Damage: 80/1hrs/1FJ + tips, includes room & CD & lubricant
RTM: most likely , will try overnight next time so that not so hurry
Other services: TBA

She is first time in Singapore, leaving in August, some bros may try her before, but seems like no thread for her yet, she said needs more money to start business, hence ask me to introduce some frens for her, any bros interested, can pm me and I will give her the number. Please also FR once visited her.