View Single Post
Old 21-06-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those were the days...trip down memory lane!

My fav place was the spa on the 5th floor of Cuppage plaza. It was called Pisa at stage. Think the name changed a few times. So many cute girls from Sg and My. Malays and Chinese. My fav were Rose (Sg Malay), a busty Malay (forget the name), Ginger (Sg) and Evon (My). Little fuck puppets with Ah Lian look. After becoming their regulars, skip the massage and action begins straight away haha. Evon would come in. Seeing me in just towel, she would remove it and blow me for a few minutes before leaving the room to get the condom. Sometimes when it was crowded, you can sit the nice TV room waiting for your turn. I ‘followed’ Ginger around for many years to whichever place she worked at. Those were the days....