View Single Post
Old 21-02-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2148 / Power: 19
chris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: what happen to the great bonks thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
under this stable i only tried hu jing squirter before and its not my cup of tea
anyway for 120 unlimited, your expectations on the looks, figure and age (already stated milf) should not be too high anyway...

it is more for bros who don't mind the above and simply wants to stretch their dollars
the FLs in that stable has been around for a long time (years), so i believe they have their stable set of regulars
The age and face is OK. Just that the service.... Coz I kanna before stated bbbj, but don't even bj. Can kiss but go there cannot. Can cim but cannot. Cannot touch boobs and nipples. Cannot touch pussy. Shower yourself before and after. Hair also cannot touch lmao..... that's why very very very scare now choosing fl here in dome 1,2,3 .....

non-asian

~ Proud Member Of SBF Tiko Club ~